Momwolf - happy birthday

Hi Julie :waving:
[CENTER]
[SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]W[COLOR=Olive]I[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]S[COLOR=DarkOrchid]H[COLOR=Blue]I[COLOR=DarkOrange]N[COLOR=Magenta]G [COLOR=Lime]Y[COLOR=Red]O[COLOR=DarkOrchid]U[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=5]A [COLOR=DarkOrange]VERY [COLOR=Lime]HAPPY

[COLOR=Red]B[COLOR=Cyan]I[COLOR=DarkOrchid]R[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]T[COLOR=DarkOrange]H[COLOR=DarkOrchid]D[COLOR=YellowGreen]A[COLOR=Lime]Y
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=5][COLOR=DarkOrange][COLOR=Lime][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=DarkOrange][COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=YellowGreen][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][LEFT]

[CENTER]cloud9:balloons::present::balloons::present:cloud9
[/CENTER]

[SIZE=3][/SIZE][CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]H[COLOR=SandyBrown]A[COLOR=DarkOrchid]V[COLOR=Magenta]E [COLOR=Lime]A [COLOR=RoyalBlue]B[COLOR=Red]R[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I[COLOR=Magenta]L[COLOR=DarkOrange]L[COLOR=Magenta]I[COLOR=Red]A[COLOR=Lime]N[COLOR=Red]T [COLOR=DarkOrchid]T[COLOR=SandyBrown]I[COLOR=Cyan]M[COLOR=Red]E [COLOR=Cyan]![COLOR=DarkOrchid]![COLOR=Blue]![/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][COLOR=SandyBrown][COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=Lime][COLOR=RoyalBlue][COLOR=Red][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=DarkOrange][COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Lime][COLOR=Red][COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=SandyBrown][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=Blue]
LOVE

[COLOR=Lime]LIMEY[/COLOR]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

:balloons: :hug: Happy birthday!

Happy Belated Birthday! :balloons: :present: :cloud9:

awwww Happy birthday my friend . I hope you had an excellent day with lots of knitting related gifts :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday to you!!! :present:

Hi Julie,

[SIZE=“7”][COLOR=“Red”]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it’s wonderful! :balloons: :present: :balloons:

Happy Natal Anniversary! :clink:

Thank you for the Birthday wishes

Hope you’ve had a great day :present:

Happy birthday :clink::present::balloons:

:muah: :hug: :grphug: :woohoo: :cheering: :happydance: :woot: :yay: :waving::blooby::clink: :balloons: :present:

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=7]HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Happy Belated Birthday!! :oops:

Happy Belated Birthday :slight_smile:

:woot: I hope you had a wonderful birthday!! Happy Belated B-day!! :woot:

Happy Belated Birthday. Hope you had a Great Day!:present::clink:

:balloons::present: Happy Birthday to you, Momwolf! Have a grand day.