MMMMalabrigo scarf!

Ok I did it I couldn’t help my self I had to make my own scrunchable scarf and now I see what all the fuss is about malabrigo yarn has to be like the softest yarn I have ever felt!!!

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm :heart:

Love it, love it, love it! Makes you long for cold weather, doesn’t it?

drools hmmm me wants some of that yarn!!!..very pretty!! :slight_smile: love that color!..can’t wait to buy yarn like that!! I’m sooo making another scarf after I do! Good job on this beauty!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

• Rita M.

:drool:

Your scarf looks great!! I recently bought two hanks of the Mmmmmmm but haven’t knit with it yet. :teehee:

YUMMY!

Wow!! What a fantastic colour!!! What kind of stitch is that, I love it!!! :cheering:

Yummmmmmm, I gotta get some of that yarn!!!

Beautiful!!

Thanks everyone for all the compliments the pattern is the scrunchable scarf pattern from knitting pattern central.

Thanks for giving the site with the pattern but what does "Cast on a multiple of 3 sts (plus one on each edge for a selvage) mean? :??
Aslo how many stitches did you cast on? xxx

Oh, how lovely! I have so got to make that one day! :teehee:

Chan58 the 2 extra stiches give it a nice edge you just slip the first stitch of every row as to purl then follow the pattern and knit the last stitch.Does that make sense?

How many skeins did you use for the scarf? One or two? I have a skein of mmmmm to use, but not two at the moment. However, I can always buy more, right??? :happydance:

I only used 1 skein.

:cheering: I did order a hank of the M yarn :cheering: I have a lovely scarf design in my head that is going to love this yarn!!!