Mitten Pattern

I am looking for the name of a mitten pattern, they look like they are embossed with circles, usually made in contrasting colors

Endpaper Mitts?

Yes, I was going to say the same thing. I think they are open though, but you could always extend and make them mittens.

Hi I figured it out, they are called Newfoundland Mittens or Honeycomb mittens, I asked some ladies at Church. Thanks. I believe they are a canadian mitten so if you are not from canada and are unfamillar with the mittens here is a webpage that has the pattern.

reminded me of these mittens.

Here is a pattern