May, 2018 Whatcha' Knitting?

This will be my knitting project for May and June and possibly (probably) a couple more months as well!!
Hoping to get it ready for hubby by the autumn.
This is the pattern I’m using.

I love Martin Storey patterns and this one is a good one. Looking forward to seeing the finished sweater!

As you both should be! :wink:

Finally finished my top .

finally finished my top this is the first time I have done a top and learned how to follow a pattern

It’s perfect! You’ve done the pattern stitch beautifully. Enjoy wearing it.

Well done you, wear it with pride :smile:

Just finished a hat from a Philosopher’s Wool pattern to test it out. I’m glad I did because one small part I didn’t care for at all.

I do love working with multiple colors and was just taught a new way to add a new color. I’ll have to see if I can go from color A to B and C with this new way.

Also learned a new way to avoid the jog when changing colors in circular knitting.

So many luscious projects. This is the eye candy thread!

I got bit by the amigurumi bug…I’m hooked. I just finished I Never Saw a Purple Cow. Great for using up leftover acrylic yarns.

Front

Too cute!

What pattern? I love this! The color is so cheerful!

GG, very sweet cow with clever embroidery. I love the expression.

Thank you.

I love that nonsense poem by Gelett BurgessThe Purple Cow - (Reflections on a Mythic Beast Who’s Quite Remarkable, at Least). With so much purple yarn lying around I finally succumbed and made one from scraps and leftovers.