May, 2018 Whatcha' Knitting?

Let’s see what’s on your needles as the seasons change.clothing%20smaller

This is a second scarf that I finished recently.

Blackberry%20Swirl%20Scarf%20Finished

Hit a knitter’s block now I don’t have any deadlines but finally have started a fancy tea cosy and a hat my daughter took a liking to. Both need some concentration so we’ll see how it goes! May still be appearing in Watcha Knitting November…:eyes:

Another beautiful scarf, poetknitter. Love the blues.

Just finished a tiny little sheep hat

and I have a little 4 ply pima cotton singlet on dpns, 2x2 ribbing, it’s taking forever :triumph: (not loving this project)

The hat is too cute for words and the singlet is going to be adorable. Very sweet.

Thanks!

Love the sheep hat, and the singlet will be cute. Really wonderful and adorable.

My knitting in May is going to be another afghan for my 2nd 0ldlest grandson. I am using the same pattern I used for his mother’s afghan and my son’s retirement afghan.

I’m making a new Pocket Poppet, Mazy, 'cause it’s May…I’ll like to add a pic, but don’t see how…I know I’ve done it…Grrr

Sounds intriguing, Kathi. You can click on the pencil icon to open an edit box for your post. To upload a photo, click the up arrow in the center of the top banner and follow the directions.

Thank you so much I will look for that…

Ok, do here’s the panties and T-shirt w/O sleeves…

Now for seeing Mazy…

That’s sewing…

Mazy is going to be ready for May and the rest of the summer, too. Can’t wait to see her model this adorable outfit.

salmonmac https://forum.knittinghelp.com/u/salmonmac Mod Squad
May 11

Mazy is going to be ready for May and the rest of the summer, too. Can’t
wait to see her model this adorable outfit.

Maybe she’ll be ready to model on Monday…

Visit Topic

That’s pretty!

Thanx, here she is now, working on her hair and she needs a little pout…

My son wanted me to make him a pig. I’m pretty happy with how it turned it and so is he!