Mature eyes only: lol...willie warmer?

Okay, I was wondering where that willie warmer pattern can be found. Anyone know? I want to try it out. Well, my boyfriend wants me to try it out on him lol. :roflhard:

Kelly’s got an unused one she might let you have! :roflhard: :roflhard:

I don’t have the pattern, but I’m sure someone will chime in with it.

http://www.dangliebits.com/kwillie.html

I found it.

DANGLIE BITS!!! :roflhard:

Here’s what you’ll end up with…although, I think mine is larger than what you would get if you used worsted wt yarn. I used Jewelbox.

Quite appropriate! That would be for the family jewels then, huh? :roflhard: :roflhard:

lol, Thanks everybody! I’ll be making that sometime soon if I have the yarn for it somewhere. Silly boyfriend… :oo:

That’s too funny Kelly about using Jewelbox for it. I just felt that yarn today. It feels alright. Kinda reminds me of a weird Lion Brand Suede.

:shock:
:rollseyes:
:roflhard:
:inlove:
:thumbsup:

Guess I know what DH is gettin’ for Christmas… :XX:

[size=2]teehee… you said dangliebits…[/size]

UNUSED? :roflhard: :rofling: You WISH!

LOL. My boyfriend REALLY wants one. I showed it to him as a joke a while back and he pretty much demanded one. I thought he was kidding, but that’s why I started up this thread lol.

Angela, I was making the unused joke to KK… not sure who you were re:'ing to.

yea i knew that, and I was just kinda being random lol. :happydance:

OK, LOL… ya know how easily I get confused!

lol, yea i can be random at times. I figured I mightve confused someone lol. Sorry bout that :smiley:

OMG I never thought about it that way!! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

It really IS unused, Deni! He hasnt even tried it on!! All my hard work for naught!! :verysad:

jewelbox… :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Hehe… doesn’t look like a box so much as maybe a bowl or an orb. :wink:

It is hard to tell without a microscope, isn’t it Jan?

Microscope? Depends on the guy maybe… :roflhard: And as for the um… warmer itself it doesn’t need one. :wink:

Wooorrrk with me here! :roflhard:

:roflhard: :roflhard: I’m trying, but I must need more coffee… [size=1]<heads off to coffeepot>[/size]