Mason Dixon Knitting Book(s)?

Okay, I’ve fallen hard for the Log Cabin afghan and I want to purchase one of their books. I don’t even know if there is more than one but does anyone have a preference? Please help me decide. I’d like one that gives projects and has the most info. TIA Mary

I may be wrong, but I think there is only one book at the moment which I have had from the library." The Curious Knitters’ Guide: Stories, Patterns, Advice, Opinions, Questions, Answers, Jokes, and Pictures" The log cabin is in that. I believe there is another book coming out soon.

Thanks, Susan, wasn’t sure whether there was more than one! I’ll put this on my wishlist! Mary

Yeah, there’s just one right now, and it’s totally worth getting. I LOVE it. BUT, there’s a new one coming out in September, too: Mason-Dixon Knitting: Outside the Lines: Patterns, Stories, Pictures, True Confessions, Tricky Bits, Whole New Worlds, and Familiar Ones, Too. Hooray!

Darn. I don’t WANT to wait until September. Why do you have to do that to me??? September is tooooo faaaaaaarrrr! I’m totally in love with the first one, BTW!

Kelly

:roll: Now I’ll have two for my wishlist!

Hm… guess what my sister’s getting for Christmas this year!

GREAT idea!!!

I’ve got them both on my wishlist, too!

BTW… t here is a blog with a few free patterns. :wink: I just printed out The Perfect Sweater.
http://www.masondixonknitting.com/

Geesh, got caught up in the “teeny runway contest” and had to vote… gotta go back and look at all the free patterns! Thanks, Jan!

:teehee: I had a hard time choosing, but I ended up going with #11 - Froogle the cat in the hoodie. That one was sooo cute!

:thumbsup: I ended up with “bunny in a summer dress” but like you say…so hard to choose.

Very hard to choose, but I voted for Kermie the Frog. I’ll always vote for him. (My son, now 28, called him “Kermie a Throg” when very little. :inlove: )

As far as the book, doesn’t it come out in September? I preorderd it on Amazon. Lots less expensive.

About having to wait, I have to wait until December 25th for the next Star Trek movie. Too long!