Margate Knitted Hoodie Cowl

Can anybody tell how do I fold the Margate Kniited hoodie. The pattern knits 19 inches in the Garter stitches… the Instructions to fold and sew the one piece hoodie.The article was by Terry Matz
Instructions have been removed

Is this the pattern?
http://www.lionbrand.com/lby_freedownload/download/link/product_id/149178/

Yes it is L40485,
Thank you

Yes, L40485. I couldn’t get the directions on how to fold and sew.

Yes, thank youroostacat

I’m sure someone can help. I suck at figuring out from diagrams how to fold things.

Here’s an approximation of the diagram in the pattern.
KH 1

The drawings show the direction of your knitting from cast on to bound off edges. The fold brings the two side edges of your knit rectangle together (see the lower drawing #1). Then the bound off edge is sewn along its entire length (see the upper drawing #2). The two side edges of the knitting are seamed partway up the side. That seam would go under your chin and cover your front neck.

THANK YOU. I WAS FOLDING PAPER AND FIGURED IT OUT THANKS AGAIN. IM GETTING BETTER

Excellent! I fold paper sometimes too, to help make sense of patterns.

Nice cardigan. Your next project?

yes. im stuck after first 14 rows. dont get decrease rows or WORK EVEN. HELP ME PLEASE

This dec row seems like some shaping which is later repeated.
“Dec Row 1– K 10, K 2 tog, work to last 12 sts. K 2 tog, K 10. Work even until 1st row of next Garter Stitch stripe is completed. Next Dec Row– Repeat Dec Row 1.”
Knit 10 sts, k2tog, work across in pattern to the last 12, k2tog, k10. Work even means to to continue in pattern with no increases or decreases.

HAVE I EVER TOLD THE FORU M HELP, “GOD BLESS” I COULD NOT MAKE IT WITHOUT THIS HELP!!!