Make Knitting #1 Past Time on CNN poll!

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2007/leisure/your.picks/index.html

Knitting is a choice on this CNN poll about what people do in their leisure time. It is not on the top 10 … YET ! Cast (he he) your vote!

interesting- I had nothing in common with the average top 10… I always knew I was a little off!!!

:shifty: i did!

I voted for knitting as #1 and reading #2 and watching TV #3. It was hard to find a 5-10!!!

I cast my vote. Go knitting, go! :cheering:

Knitting, Taking Classes and Travel are the three that I did not match … but my choices were not in the same order ! 5 - 10 were hard for me too, who has THAT much time :slight_smile:

:eyes:are we addicted to knit uhh well YEA!!!
what a dumb question :poke:
:roflhard: :out: gone knitting :x::waving:

OK…:tap: who has enough time to do all 10 isn’t knitting enough, lol

knit, read & tv… the rest… hmmmmm back to knit,lol

how many times can we vote?

I added mine. Knitting first of course.

I voted for mine…
Knitting
Reading
Gardening (I don’t really grow anything but love to just go outside and set in my swing so it was the closest to that)
TV
and then I just guessed :rofling:

I voted too. Knitting and computer where 1 and 2 and then sleeping.

I voted twice:teehee:

bump

HA! Your experience was the same as mine–my top 3 are just like yours. The others I chose were rather randomly ordered :rofl:

I put knitting, reading, blogging, surfing the Web and hanging with my “group.” (We call it Family 2.0). Beyond that, I had a hard time coming up with anything.

Funnnnny. I VOTED TOO! (but not twice)

I just voted. Knitting, trying new class, travel. With all of us voting, you would think Knitting would be in the top 10 now. Whatsup with that.:shrug: We need more votes:out:Get over there and VOTE!!!:roflhard: