Lounge, huh?

Lounge? Where’s the coffee machine?:teehee:

Over in the back corner next to the tea kettle… :wink:

:happydance: SOOO glad to have an OT forum here again! :cheering:

:yay:

:woot: So excited!! Thanks Amy and Sheldon!!!
Now where is the joke thread? I could use a laugh.

Start a new one?

Barcaloungers are being delivered on Friday and the Baristas start next week.:mrgreen:

:cheering::cheering::cheering: You’ll know where to find me!

Oooooo yeah! A Barcalounger! :chair: And some nice comfy jammies!

Yeah!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for The Lounge. :cheering:

I’m not a huge Snuggy proponent, but I did notice they just released a new one :wink:

Yay! :yay:

What colors are we gonna knit the seat covers?

Ooooh, seat cushions, good idea.

:cheering: :woot: :yay: And I can get my daily tea here too. Wonderful.

I guess you just needed to install a new Lounge to get Ingrid back. :wink:

Well, I’ve been away on vacation so if the Lounge and Ingrid’s return didn’t happen in the right order maybe we can just pretend. :thumbsup:

Welcome back, Ingrid. I know you were missed as I read many post asking about you. :waving:

Funny, I haven’t seen one post noticing that I was away. :oo: I hope I don’t have to make it a longer absence to get noticed. :sad:
Crossed Fingers

I noticed and figured it was summer so probably vacation. :wink:

Thank you, Amy and Sheldon, for giving us an OT place again. I really missed it.

BTW, on Fridays’s, I can bring brownies, without nuts. Already enough of those here ~ :slight_smile:

[color="#4B0082"]
Baristas? Nice touch, especially the hot red-head I saw you interviewing… :slight_smile: Though the interviewee that Amy was with look more like a pool boy… :roflhard:

Can we expect a few house-elves too? I know of a few free elves that love knitted hats, scarves, mittens, and especially socks! I think they love to pitch in just for the opportunity to get sock in exchange for their cleaning services. :roflhard: [/COLOR]

Oh yes, we’ll also need cabana boys. Us girls need some eye candy too!