Lost Sock

I knit a pair of socks with Regia Galaxy…I finished the first one maybe a week before my wedding…and just finished the second one last night.

I went to go block them, and do you think I could find the first sock? sigh Half my things are at my parents house, and the other half are here with me (my rents are an hour and a bit away by car)....I remember putting the darn thingsomewhere safe`…but do you think I could find it? No…of course not…

I have been dying to finish this pair of socks…and dying again to use my sock blockers for the 2nd time…

Send me some sock karma…and help me find my sock! smiles

Check the dryer it may be there with all the other “Lost” socks.

Seriously I have sent sock karma and the vision of the pair getting together.

KARMA, KARMA KARMA… sock, return to the person who knit you…

Hope that helps!

The rings around Saturn are made of missing socks.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I always wondered where they went!!

They mostly get there by being sucked through the dryer vent.

Havent even blocked them yet… frowns

OMFG…(Oh My Frickin’ Gord)

I just found my other sock…!!!

You want to know where it was? It was wedged in between a needle case and a “learn to crochet” for kids box. I was looking around for an image I had stored for a pattern I was going to get around to…and there it was!!! What a shocking moment…I thought it was lost forever!

Talk about your “safe” places!!!

Now you’ve got a happy pair of socks! At least you didn’t drive to your folks and tear their house apart looking for it!!
:cheering:

No…I had my mom on that detail anyway…

Now I can block my socks…I am so happy!!! It is like looking for a dime and finding a dollar!

Congrats! So glad you found it! I hate it when I put something somewhere safe … which usually means I’ve hid it from myself! LOL

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: