Looking for pattern for cotton yarn

I’m new to knitting (kinda of). Knitted as a young adult with my mother by my side fixing my mistakes. Fast forward (now I’m in my early 50s) and don’t want to lose this craft in the family so before my mother leaves us (hopefully not any time soon) I’m having her teach me. I’m doing great and really love it. I live in south Florida and would like to knit a sweater in cotton. Anyone have any good patterns for a cotton pullover? We like loose, tunic type patterns. Or t-shirt type styles. I’m also looking to try my skills at a sweater pattern knitted on circular needles, not necessarily cotton, so anything you can point me to on that separate one would also be helpful. Thanks everyone!
Monique in Sunny South Florida

Hi and welcome to KH. You need to join Ravelry. It’s free and safe, you won’t get spammed. I did a search for pullover sweaters worked in cotton that are free and only came up with 238 patterns to look at. :wink: You can look at the top of the page to see the search criteria I used and on the left you can play around with different search options for yourself. I think you already have to have joined to see the search but I’m not sure. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#fibertype=cotton&fit=adult&craft=knitting&pa=in-the-round&pc=pullover&availability=free&view=captioned_thumbs&sort=popularity HTH

Thank you very much!