Looking for a pattern

Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone has and is willing to share this Mulberry Autumn Afghan Knit pattern. I found it in the Herrschners big yarn catalogue I just received but when I went on line to purchase the kit, it was not available anymore.
Here is a picture:

I would very appreciate any feedback.
Thanks

Unfortunately sharing patterns is a copyright violation and we can’t allow that here.

A little searching though found it elsewhere.
http://www.shop.com/Mulberry+Autumn+Afghan+Knit+Kit-215353409-p+.xhtml
It will also be available on Herrschners after Dec. 24th.

poor choice of words on my part. I didn’t mean to infringe on copyright a second time.
thanks for sharing the link. It doesn’t appear that they ship to Canada but I will search the site further for more shipping information.
Thank you!

oh, and which herrschners site has it after dec 24? .com?
the US site will not ship to Canada. Just wondering. Thanks.

No problem. It’s understandable to ask about it, but being a public forum we can get into trouble.

Oh shoot…it probably was a US site. I’m sorry I didn’t notice that you were from Canada. :think:

ETA: Well, I looked and this one says it’ll ship to Canada and it’s supposed to be available after the 24th of Dec. Not cheap though…yikes! I found it through herrschners.ca
http://yarnsale.herrschners.com/cart.aspx?itemadded=200415&tab=&id=0&name=Mulberry+Autumn+Afghan+Kit

so I emailed herrschners canada and they have responded: the manufacturer has discontinued the pattern.
How frustrating. The herrschners US site now lists it as on back order until february.
it is such a beautiful afghan, imo.
sigh
thank for your help

Bummer. Have you tried eBay?

Aargh! It’s driving me insane but I swear I just saw a scarf made with the same knitting pattern and I can’t for the life of me remember where I saw. Book? Magazine? Website?

I’ll keep looking and as soon as I find it, I’ll post it!

Anyone else know the scarf I mean?

:hair:

I think there may be an afghan pattern at Lion that looks similar.

Looks like a variation of a basketweave type pattern. I bet if you got a stitch dictionary (try your local library) you could find it.

It’s kind of an L shaped pattern. I know I’ve seen one somewhere, it wasn’t at Lion or Patons, I’m checking Bernat too.