Lockport, NY anyone? :) Knitting Newbie

Any knitters in the Lockport, NY area?? I am a new knitter and absolutely love to knit, looking for knitting ladies to knit with - exchange ideas etc

Sorry, I’m not in Lockport, but I’ve been there before! I used to live in Amherst when I was a kid.

Amherst is very close to Lockport, but Washington DC is a bit further, been there also - very nice!
I’m new at knitting but enjoy it very much and trying to graduate from ‘flat things’ such as scarves to hats/sweaters etc!
Have you been knitting long??
Take Care! :slight_smile:
Gina

Gosh, I think I’ve been knitting for almost 4 years now. But I feel like I only started about 2 years ago (basically, when I started coming here). Before that I was knitting on the same :!!!: scarf :teehee: Coming to KH gave me the courage to branch out. Good luck to you!

Hello again!
I’ve made several scarves, and acutally people have started to ask me to make one for them - so that’s cool!
I love the natural fiber yarns or blends over the acrylics, become an 'alpaca-yarn junkie’
It’s unusual to see a male knitter but it’s very neat! There is a nice yarn shop nearby and they have classes, which I need to take for sock making and there’s a male knitter in that group too.
Good luck w/your prjcts! :slight_smile:
gina

I am in the Lockport area. If you still need a hand, let me know. I knit and crochet and have successfully experimented with all kinds of interesting techniques and alterations. I just discovered this site, otherwise, I would certainly have responded sooner.

Hi my name is mary I too am from Lockport NY and am looming for knitters around here to share ideas and questions with. I am into man’s different crafts as well would love to here from you or others looking:)