LIMEYS CIRCS PICTURES goes with Limeys new Markers

These are Limey’s pics of her markers

I’ll go to the foot of our stairs!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, JULIE

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IN A WEEK MOMWOLF HAS SPENT THE ENTIRE AFTERNOON WORKING ON THESE (Snap ! Crackle ! Pop ! Fizz!) pictures.

Seems my pixels were too big - so Julie kindly reduced them! And it’s not everyone I’d trust with my pixels!

MANY THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A STAR :muah: :muah: :muah:

LIMEY :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

I love the stitch markers. Are they homemade? What’s that on the needles? It’s very pretty.

Nadja xxx

BUMP

Limey are these are beautiful :notworthy:

Ohh! I love them, Limey!! I bet they work beautifully on the circs. :slight_smile: I’m on vacation right now but when I got your email I had to come look at this. So very glad I did!!!

Very nice stitch markers Limey!! Those are really cool! :happydance: Also, nice work momwolf on resizing those pictures! :notworthy:

Thanks folks for all the kind comments.

Delivery times in above post.

Great idea using the clasps like that-- I’ll have to wait to order a pair, but I want a set… or two… three? Hmm… guess I better get my hubby thinking about christmas!!!

Laura

bump

bump

Limey: I sent you a PM, am ready to order if the flower type ones are still available.
thanks! :heart:

I just bought a TON of jewelery and beading stuff
JUST to make stitch markers for my Family for Christmas
thought that might be a bit easier than all the sweaters i will never get done

ecb

Those are pretttttty!! :cheering:

Oh, I LOVE those stitch markers! Beautiful! :heart:

Yeah, those are so sweet. But I’m confused, Limey you are selling these?
and guess what, after all these years (well almost) I still don’t know
what BUMP means, exactly.

I want some stitch markers now!!!

“bump” means posting in a thread bumps it to the top of the forum.

that said, here’s another bump…

Limey, if these are still for sale, I’d like to buy some… pls LMK.

thanks! :heart:

Hi Victoise

If you’re confused, welcome to the club.

The post was put on here some time ago but I got a message from Jodi asking me about the stitch markers.

She very kindly ‘bumped’ the post by putting her question on here - then I find that Momwolf has also bumped it.

It seems if you write a reply to a post, then the post gets ‘bumped’ - goes towards the top of the page.

Yup, I do sell the stitch markers. Full range can be found at my website:
www.countonknit.com - there are special rates for all KH members. Please just send me an email: ellie@countonknit.com

Many thanks to everyone for their enquiries

All Best Wishes
[color=green]Limey[/color]

:heart: PayPal sent… thanks Limey! :heart:

:muah: I got them 1 week after she mailed them and I LOVE THEM!!! :muah:
THANKS LIMEY!!! :heart:

Oops I forgot to come back after I posted about “bumping”!
(I changed my email so I ddn’t get notices for a bit)

Just checked out your website Limey! It’s super. There are such pretty choices, Mediterranean, Toffee Shop and of course I went right to the Czech ones coz that’s where my grandparents came from! I love Czech glass. Soon as this holiday spending is over I’ll try to get some!