Leg warmers

For my little ballerina. Very easy pattern found here http://www.morehousefarm.com/Original/Pattern/duJour/18/. I used Patons SWS though. She liked the colors. :slight_smile:

Lovely, leg warmers. The colors look soft and Springy, they look like they fit comfortably. I’m sure your daughter will be the prima ballerina of her class.
Kat

So cute! I love the colors :heart: . Kat is right, she is going to be the prima ballerina of her class!

:cheering: WOW, I wish i had a pair of those when I was dancing. :heart:

They’re so pretty, I love the colors…and you’re daughter looks so cute in them!

Adorable!

Beautiful - both the leg warmers and your daughter! :teehee:

Very nice…

:heart: Your daughter is beautiful.

I almost bought that yarn last week. How is it when knitting? I wondered if I would find it a little soapy feeling. I :shrug: if you get what I mean by that but when I rubbed the skein in the store it kind of gave me shivers. The colours though! I love them!

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Thanks, everyone!

Birdy - I liked the yarn. It is a little different, but it didn’t bother me at all. :slight_smile:

Just wonderful work! She is sure to be the envy of her ballet friends in those.

Awwwww she is soo cute and those colors are to die for so cute and girlie! :heart:

Fabby! I love the colours :cheering:

The legwarmers are almost as lovely as your dd. :heart: I wish I’d known how to knit back in the days when my dd was young and taking ballet. :shrug:

Remember imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! :heart:

Great job!

very cute! I knitted a scarf out of SWS and liked it okay–it’s not spun very tightly so it kept splitting on me, but other than that it was okay!

I’m going to hold on to that pattern–my niece is a ballerina (hardcore too–she just made company at her dance studio in CA–she’s 10) and I think I’m going to make some for her.

BEAUTIFUL COLORS! I really like those. :heart:

Those are the cutest! :slight_smile: