Lambic Top - FO

haha, OK, so that’s not really the name of this top, but it’s the only one I could come up with for now.

pattern: my own. I got inspiration from my ill-fated Tulip, and then ran with it.

yarn: Ironstone Warehouse Butterfly in color 660 (never heard of it? Me neither - I bought it on a whim while in CA this summer.)

It was knit in the round on US6 denises, split at the armholes, then I grafted the shoulders together. I picked up the stitches to add the collar and arm ribbing.

Here’s pics of the top with icky flash. It was late, and I was ready to sit and enjoy my drinky-drink.

I think I love that. :inlove:

love it!!! what a pretty color!

I love it. Good color choice.

Wow! You’re good! That’s an awesome shirt!

wow! its beautiful!! feel free to post the pattern!!! :wink:

:notworthy:

Very Very Nice. I really like the design of the top. It fits you well!
:cheering:

:heart: :heart: :heart: Can we have the pattern Please :notworthy:

Thanks, y’all! :muah:
And many thanks for your interest in the pattern! I’ll have to tink with the pattern first before I post it on my blog, but it’ll be up in the next week or so. I’ll let you know!

:heart: :heart: :heart: it! Can’t wait to see the pattern. I’m all over this one!

That is so nice!! I can’t wait to be good enough to knit a top for myself!!!

:notworthy:

Great job! It looks so pretty on you.

Wow! And it fits you perfectly! Great job.

Great job - it fits you perfectly! Wonderful! :cheering:

wow… fantastic… it really flatters you!
:cheering:
maybe you could sell the pattern on Diva Knitting?? :wink: (i don’t really know how that works, so forgive my impertinence if this is really inappropriate!) :slight_smile: hee! :muah:

-hh

Wow! That looks just great on you! :inlove: :inlove:

Love the tank top, love the color, love the yarn! I hope you do get a pattern written up!

PERFECTIONS :cheering: :cheering: Looks great on you :cheering:

Beautiful top and please as above :notworthy:

:hug: Sharon

Yay, Cute top! Yay, drinky drink!