Lady Sweaters

The first Lady Sweater was made with Brown Sheep Lamb’s Pride Worsted in KIWI. I used 6 skeins and US9 needles.

The second Lady Sweater is made from Shaeffer Yarns Laurel in Forget-Me-Not and using US8 needles.

For some reason I can’t see the pictures but I’m sure they are both nice.

Both look great! The pattern is on my list! :thumbsup:

Must be Oregon, Mary, I can’t see them either.

Congratulations on getting them both done, Robyn.

they look and fit you great. I adore the light blue one.

Absolutely love it! I came across this pattern on Ravelry last weekend. I have been trying to quickly finish my current crop of UFO’s so I’ll feel better about starting the sweater.

Very nice Robyn!

Lovely sweaters! This one is definitely on my list.

I love both of them, especially the Schaefer yarn sweater (my favorite yarn).

How many skeins of Laurel did you use?

Love both of them.

They are both beautiful, but I especially love the green one.
(it’s my fav. color!)

:muah:

Both are very lovely . NIce work :slight_smile:

Beautiful! Love the green and white one! I’m sure you’ll get lots of use from both of them. Great job!

:inlove: very pretty! Great job

Wow, I love them. They are both gorgeous. Good job.

Oh Robyn…that is a very nice pattern! You did a great job, too! Is there a link to the pattern somewhere? Well, maybe I should read all the posts…you mighta said already!

http://www.flintknits.com/patterns/ladysweater.pdf

here it is!

Thanks Ginny for posting the link!

I used 2 full skeins of the Schaeffer Laurel and about 1/3 of the 3rd skein for the size Large. I used all 6 skeins of the Lamb’s pride for the XL. I went down to the L w/my second one and I like the fit better.

I love this pattern!!

GREAT! I have two skeins of Laurel that I have been saving for something “special”. I will need to find another but I think it will look great in that pattern.

You may only need the 2 - I’m a big girl and I went down a size to make this. And the great thing is that the sleeves are customizable so if you don’t have enough yarn for 3/4 length or long you can make them short. :slight_smile:

I love this yarn - it’s pricey though.