Lacy Summer Purse - FO

WOW! It is just so perfect and pretty! :cheering:

Pretty! :thumbsup:

:inlove: :cheering: :inlove:

That’s just way too cool! I remember being touched when your student gave you the original gift.

It’s easy to see why she loves you so much, it’s because you’re so kind!

Thanks for sharing!

It looks wonderful! I love the sheen of that yarn!

Sooo pretty!

oh my that is just the most gorgeous purse i’ve ever seen!!! I would love to make one just like it for my brothers fiancee for her graduation next week! is it possible to do it all in knit??? i dont even know how to hold a crochet needle!!!

Thank you guys for all the sweet encouraging comments. You’re the best knitting friends in the world. I don’t have a group of knitters to meet with every week, so I choose to bond with you guys every day!

Cherinec5, I would think that you could knit a square for the bottom instead if you want. Let me measure it real quick…

(Sandy hobbles across the hall to the craft room.) :rollseyes:

OK, here it is on my desk…(reaching for ruler)…

The bottom of the purse is 4 1/2 inches square. So, I think you could knit a square instead, then pick up stitches around the edge and take it from that point.

Good luck!

That came out so beautiful. I love the color too!! :XX:

The final product is stunning! Beautiful job!

I am so proud of this purse, and all of you have made me even MORE proud with all of your kind compliments.

You know, I think this purse would be a very nice gift to make for a bride to use on her wedding day. It’s just the right size for carrying a handkerchief, some lipstick, a small mirror, and a roll of Tums. It could even be used for carrying those cash gifts that wedding guests sometimes hand to the bride.

I would make it with white or ivory yarn of course, if it’s intended for a bride.

You could make it silver or gold for evening wear.

I just love this pattern!

This is a good talking about the gift idea!!I learn a lot more about gift idea here,I like it.
I search Yahoo for long time and find here.By the way I found some content on another website about it.Also,you can find some other on it,such as reizen portugal or reservation services or parket vloeren.
LOL!Good job and go on talking plz,boys :slight_smile: