Koolhaas Hat

I’m confused on one part of this pattern. When it says for Round 8: Work in patt to end of rnd, remove m, sl next st and replace m–this marks beg of Rnds 1-5. If I do this the last stitch of the next round will be unworked. Because I work to the end of the round, remove m, then slip next stitch onto the right needle which hasn’t been knitted yet and then replace marker.
Please help. My hat is turning out so beautiful with Dream In Color Classy.

Oh, I’m almost done with this hat!

What the instructions are saying is that you’re going to be shifting one stitch over. So yes, you won’t work it. You’ll slip it from the left needle to the right and then put your marker back in place, to the left of the stitch you just slipped. Don’t worry about not working the stitch. It works out just fine. :thumbsup:

[FONT=Century Gothic]Thanks so much Nathalie for the quick reply. I’m glad to hear that I was doing it right but thought it would get screwed up if the stitch wasn’t worked.[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic]It is such a fun knit. Thanks again.[/FONT]

You moved the stitch over at the end of round 6 too, right?

Yes , I did. Thanks again for your reply. I am knitting it right now and it is fun but boy my hands are hurting, it’s a lot of work.

I have to say that I love the way this pattern LOOKS, but it’s not one I have totally enjoyed knitting. I think it’s because of the yarn I’m using, which won’t allow me to do my cables without a cable needle. Not cool, given a couple of the rounds.

I’m doing my decreases now. I need to get busy and finish it! On to the next project, I say!