Knocturnal knitmissions

Apparently, I was knitting in my sleep

DH’s alarm went off at 3am, I decided to get up as well, so I can go to [size=1] WALFART [/size] and get the last minute grocery shopping done before it gets crazy today. He said to me “Good, then maybe you’ll stop shouting at me in your sleep!” I was like “ooo what did I say??” He goes, “Hell, you sat straight up and bed and yelled ‘THAT’S why I’m not knitting any more Christmas Clogs! You can kiss my @$$!’ and then mumbled something else about tangled up socks and went back to sleep.” :shock: I said “well, that can only mean one thing–I need to buy more yarn!”

right? :smiley:

:roflhard: “knocturnal knitmissions” :roflhard:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

…and yes you need to buy more yarn to appease these demons who possess you.

yes, my titling skills are at their peak at 3:30am :slight_smile:

:roflhard: :roflhard:

Lay down on zis couch unt tell me about yoah muzzah!

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

I have problems with Freudian dream interpretations when it comes to knitting dreams. Ya know, sometimes a knitting needle is just a knitting needle.

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

All I can say, Hilde, is that Brendajos is NOT going to be happy with you!

:shock: why not ??? :shock:

[size=2] what’s I do?? [/size] :verysad:

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol i had to think for a minute about what you did too…and then i remembered!

:shock:

i must say though, that while i would prefer people NOT shop there, because it isn’t good for small business, i certainly understand why people do. I may constantly say “don’t shop at walmart” but i don’t hold it against anybody who does!

My neighbor said the other day that she would rather be tied to the bumper of a car heading down the freeway at 70 mph with her elbows dragging than go to Walmart - I thought of you, Brenda. :lol:

ROTFLMAO!! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

lol well before i became COMPLETELY opposed and was only just annoyed by the people who don’t know how to act in public when they go to walmart i had a similar feeling. I realized the saturday before christmas that i had no wrapping paper in my house and the weather was freeeeeeeeezing…i think the wind chill was about -30. I had no choice but to go out because i was leaving town that day. all i could think was how much i would rather have hot pokers jammed into my eyes than to go to walmart the saturday before christmas. Thank GOD for wicked cold weather cuz nobody was in the store!! :happydance:

oh my, Hilde! :shock:

Wow! I’m your neighbor? :roflhard: I’m one of the leaders of our local “anti-walmart group.” Can’t tell you the last time I set foot in one. Last year I testified for a friend in his custody hearing for his daughter and as a thank you he sent me a WM gift card. Couldn’t even bring myself to use it! Ended up donating it to our local abuse shelter. I thought Hildie was courteous for at least writing “it” really small so we could pretend we didn’t see it. :roflhard: