Knitty Gritty Fans, your wait is ALMOST over!

The new 300 series starts airing Oct 3! Set your TiVo/dvr!

The first episode is called Baby, Baby, Baby.

Edited: here’s a detailed list of links to all of the upcoming shows. Spoiler!

http://www.knitpowerstopeace.blogspot.com/

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Me sooo excited

i don’t get DIY anymore… :verysad:

:happydance: I can’t wait my seson pass is already set!! Brendajosos I’ll get some tapes :lol:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: I :heart: that show!!

I SOOOOo have to get DVR on my braodband cable. Or should I just get Tivo?

We really like our DVR…the only drawback is that you cannot watch one thing while recording another. I dont know if TiVo is any different.

We have tivo and I love it don’t know how to watch tv without one now LOL the tivo has two turners so you can watch one thing and record something on a different channel but if you try to record two things at once it will tell ya to stay on one of those channels which is very rare for us to do… I love being able to set season passes not sure if DVR has that or not… I have my wishlist with my favorite actors on it so their movies get recorded without me having to watch for them… and I love the rewind and fastforward and slllooowww mode like I said I don’t know what I"d do without my tivo!! :inlove:

I dont know what “season pass” is, but I can either record ALL or ALL NEW episodes of any show. I cannot search for actors.

:roflhard: :roflhard: Girl, u troll Knitty Gritty like I do looking for the new shows!! I have them all recorded, but are currently on loan to a friend.
I can’t wait to get the horseshoe cable gauntlet pattern…YUMMY :wink:

Hey Kelly thats a season pass love that thing :happydance:

Get an extra box! With Dish Network you can lease 'em for like 5 bucks a month. Very, very soon all of the cable/satellite companys will be running their big specials for free installation, no equipment to buy, stuff like that. Keep an ear out!

:roflhard: :roflhard: Girl, u troll Knitty Gritty like I do looking for the new shows!! I have them all recorded, but are currently on loan to a friend.
I can’t wait to get the horseshoe cable gauntlet pattern…YUMMY ;)[/quote]

Sweet of you to call it trolling, but it’s more like STALKING. I was fixin to hire a PI to track down Vicki to DEMAND NEW SHOWS!

We have had our DVR for about 3 months and I swear I don’t know how I watched everything without it!! It is as essentual as shoes and socks now!! :happydance: I can record 2 and watch another one ( so 3 in total). It costs me 13 bucks more a month but well worth it. And with the hubby and kids I never miss a craft show now and it cut down on the TV fighting alot!

In my house, it’s more essential than shoes. I have opted to not buy shoes that I’ve needed for 2 months to afford the dish bill, so I can have shoes! hehe.

:drooling: :drooling: :drooling:

Just a reminder…

Knitty Gritty premiers tommorow! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

:cheering: :happydance: can’t wait

It’s so not cool to be EST today! I have to wait unitl 10:30!!!