Knitting spinner?

anyone know when your yarn isn’t rolled up in a ball what that thing is called you can ball it up yourself. i went blank and cant think the name of it. thanks maggie :wall:

A hank?

swift? Ball winder?

yes thank you so much. my mind just lost me and went blank. maggie :cheering: