Knitting socks for the first time... Help!

I’ve knitted the socks to “Turn Heel” and am stuck in my pattern (Ditto Everyday Socks)…

All of my stitches are used up as of row 13 in my directions and I’ve got a little wedge as the video shows in help but I’m confused about the next row (still in the turn heel).

Row 14: Sl 1, p17, p2tog, p1, turn. Knit 10 sts. BOR.

I understand the first part until you get to the turn, knit 10, BOR.

Row 15: Sl 1, k18, ssk, k1, turn.

I currently have 22 stitches on my needle so if I do row 14, I don’t have enough for row 15. Obviously, I’m missing something. Is it the BOR part that is messing me up? What exactly does that mean?

I can post rows 1 - 13 in the turn heel part if that’ll help anyone help me. Thanks.

Gina

[I]Row 14: Sl 1, p17, p2tog, p1, turn. Knit 10 sts. BOR.

I understand the first part until you get to the turn, knit 10, BOR.

Row 15: Sl 1, k18, ssk, k1, turn.

[/I]After you complete the 22 stitches for row 14, TURN your work around as if you have finished the round (BOR=beginning of round, I believe). You’ll be working back and forth for this part.

After I knit the 10 sts on row 14. Turn where it says BOR?

But then I don’t have enough stitches for row 15.

So do I go to another needle?

[B]DELETED[/B]

After rereading, I think I misunderstood and my answer made no sense.

:think:

It reads as if you should turn and then work the next stitches, even if it goes to another needle. . . However, to be sure, what are the directions for the next few rows?

Row 16 Sl 1, p19, p2tog, p1. Turn. Knit 11 sts. BOR

Then it goes on to the Heel Gusset…

Continue w/ same needle, pick up 17 sts along left side of heel. Pick up & knit st from the row below the first instep st to prevent hole. 28 sts total.

I think I’d just ‘trust the pattern’ and do exactly as I’m told and see what happens.