Knitting pattern help

I found a pattern and I’m trying to figure out what it looks like to knit in front and back of a stitch. It sounds sooo easy but then I had to think about it I’ve never knitted in front and back of a stitch before I didn’t see a video on it so I don’t know exactly what it will look like or how to go about it. Any advice would be nice! Thanks in advanced!

Oh duh forgot to post link to pattern it’s the knit picks potato chip scarf I’m sure as easy as it is you might know what I’m talking about I’ll have to find the link again

oops sorry didn’t realize the k1f&b was an increase…doh! Watching the vid

Knitting front & back is one of the ways to make an increase. You see it in patterns as kfb. It is also know as a “bar increase” cause it makes a purl ridge in the front side of the work.

You knit into the front of the stitch, but leave it on the left needle. Now, you knit into the back of the same stitch & slide it off the needle. So one stitch has become 2 stitches. Under the banner, is an “increase” logo. If you click it, you can see the options on making increases. And video with what it looks as you work it.