Knitting Humor

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Lol, can you imagine how much yarn that would take!

Ok, I snorted that time!:roflhard:

I almost spit out my Craisins. :roflhard: :roflhard:

Okay, show of hands: how many of us just wondered if we had enough yarn in our stash?:wink:

:roflhard::roflhard:

I don’t have enough stash for a tree house much less a real house. :teehee:

ok, Another show of hands–how many people had a moment where they thought, “hey…that’s not a bad ide—wait, yes yes it is a bad idea!”

My first thought WAS “What a good idea!!” Then I had second thoughts…

I just showed that to husband; he rolled his eyes because he knows that I seriously considered it for a moment.

I definitely thought for a moment that it might be a good idea until I considered the fact that I live in Seattle. Then I had a greate image of a giant sweater felting to a house and then shrinking

I think that would take up all the yarn in the world

I like it

Show of hands… who wants this to be a KAL!? Somebody make giant needles, we’ll measure a fairly small house, and then we mail it around the country and everybody can add a skein of RHSS. We could be on TV with it and stuff!:wink:
Hehehe…:teehee:
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

how about we start out small–Dog house anyone?

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: Might work!

Loving the laughter! I knew knitters would understand this.

:yay:

Let’s start w/ a doll house…lol. I thought of hmmm how would this wear, and stretch… etc. So i thought… hey… make a liner for a house… I guess I’m hopelessly addicted. :teehee:

:frowning: no sense of adventure, all of you “start with a doghouse” rolls eyes :smiley:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: