Knitting books at amazon - low $

FYI, just noticed that current prices are lowered on

KNIT 2 TOGETHER $ 5.50
KNITTING FOR PEACE $ 3.99
STITCH 'N BITCH NATION $ 3.19

I’ve noticed that they’ve been occasionally lowering prices [B]temporarily[/B] on various knitting books recently. The sale? prices don’t last long - I got LMKG & KNITTING NATURE for less than $20 a while ago and they are now back to regular prices.

That’s very cool! How do you find them? I looked and it seems random. They had a list of deals, but I couldn’t search. :scratchinghead:

I get notices when something on my wish list goes on sale. I would have missed these though as they aren’t on my list. Thanks for posting them!

if something in my pending cart goes on sale, it shows. in this case I clicked on a link for one of them that I thought was a review and it took me to Amazon where I saw the others. I think it is pretty random, I havent’ figured out a way to find them without a lot of searching.

You are such a great enabler! As if my credit card isn’t hot already w/ Joanns’s clearance sale throughout the store, but amamzon… they make sure I get their annual report since I contribute so much to their annual income, lol

Bear hugs

Thanks for the heads up! Right now, I’m trying to wait for Cat Borhdi’s new sock book to come out before placing an order at amazon. Maybe I can’t wait afterall…

Marilyn