Knitting books, Again!

OK–if I could order 3 knitting books, and one especially about socks, what would you suggest I buy??? I’m looking at Overstocks huge listing about knitting books…and I’m pondering… :?? :XX:

The Knitters Handy Book of Sweater Patterns. I :heart: it!

“365 Days of Knitting Perpetual Calendar” DEFINITELY!

And, maybe Cat Bordhi’s book…“Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles”?

Thanx ya’ll!! I haven’t tried socks on circs–have you?? Is it really easier? I kinda like knitting with 4 needles though–it confounds everyone in the doctor’s office when I knit socks there!! And it’s kinda cool confounding people, ya know?? :lol: :XX:

Yes. Yes it is. When I knit socks in class people are like “What the heck?!”

:roflhard: :roflhard: Now I will have to learn to make socks and use DPNs. Causing quizzical countenances is quite comical. :roflhard: :roflhard:

2 socks on 2 circs will be my next sock project…but I am using the resource from here for it! Sock books…My very fave is Socks Socks Socks and another one that I’ve not gotten, but I understand is very, very good is Sensational Knitted Socks
A wonderful book with several patterns for all sizes with all different yarn sizes & gauges is The Knitter’s Handy Book of Patterns
One of my very favorite books is Scarf Style
The Knitter’s Bible is an invaluable reference book and on sale @ knitpicks!
I can think of several more…but this is a good start :wink:

OMG! I was just looking at that Socks Socks Socks book…I cant even IMAGINE what it would take to knit those flower garden socks! They are AMAZING!!!

WOW!! A site on how to knit socks on circs!! That’s mighty fine, Rebecca!! I won’t even have to buy Cat’s book unless I have to. I think I’ll look for Socks! Socks! Socks, The Knitters Bible and the perpetual calendar, girls!! Thanks again! :heart: