Knitting and Project Runway

If anyone watches Project Runway on Lifetime, one of the contestants recently let go gives an interview here. Towards the end of the interview, she discusses her love of knitting.

Sometimes I wish Project Runway would allow their designers to incorporate hand knits into the show, but typically the challenges are limited to 1 day, so that really wouldn’t be feasible.

oooooh, INTERESTING! Yes, I watch! My dirty secret addiction! But, can’t help myself.

LOVED her knitwear! Complex, intriguing, totally dig it! Thanks for sharing this!

Project Runway ruined my lace stole. I was watching it and Heidi came out wearing that horrible pink and silver outfit with the stretch pants and that ugly belt. I yelled at the TV, “I can’t take you seriously wearing that hideous outfit Heidi. How am I supposed to trust your fasion advice if thats what you put on.” At this point I was so enflamed that I forgot what stitch I was on and couldn’t figure out where I was in my pattern. So I had to frog the row. Well, I accidentally frogged back too far, so I had to frog all the way back to my last lifeline, which was 16 rows. Not too bad, but still. Damn you Heidi Klum, DAMN YOU!!!

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

I watched that show with my daughter a couple of times, but it didn’t really draw me in.

Thanks Deb for the link to the interview. I LOVE Project Runway… how cool that Gordana will be in an issue of Vogue Knitting. I really liked her, but I wanted her to stand up tall, look the judges in the eye and SMILE !

Gordana was one of my favorites… I kinda figured she wouldn’t win the whole thing. Meany face Irena seems to get all the attention, even though I think she shouldn’t win just for being mean!