KnitPicks promotion codes

Does anyone know of any knitpicks promotion codes I looked and looked but I cant seem to find any :shrug:

I’ve NEVER seen one in the year and half I’ve been knitting. :shrug:

I’m waiting for two yarn orders to come from KP’s as I type this. I would have loved to see a promotion code. I’ve never used one. Do they even exist?? :shrug: :shrug:

You sometimes see them in knit magazines, but not often, the last one I saw was around 6 or 7 months ago for free shipping on a certain item,but if you put the code in you got free shipping, anyway (and this was free shipping when your order total was less than the $40 that it was at the time).

knit picks codes are RARE. Doesn’t bother me though. Their prices are very low and I love felting with their wool!

I’ve seen them in their newsletters, you sign up for them when you create an account.

Thanks guys they are pretty rare I’ve been looking for about a month now. Well I’m just gonna go and order my options anyway :teehee:

Wait. You’ve only been knitting for a year and a half??? How is that possible?

Wait. You’ve only been knitting for a year and a half??? How is that possible?[/quote]

Huh? :?? I started knitting in Oct '05.

Wait. You’ve only been knitting for a year and a half??? How is that possible?[/quote]

Huh? :?? I started knitting in Oct '05.[/quote]

becuase Jan knows all! :heart:

:noway: What!? You guys are funny. :teehee: