Knitpicks is going to advertise with us too!

hehe the more the merrier I say. Saves us the trouble of having to track down those individual websites.

I am tickled pink they are going ot advertize here!!! Amy, you are a dynamo!! Awesome job!! :cheering: :happydance: :happydance: :cheering:

I’m working on my Christmas knit list, and was planning on making an order later this week, but I’ll definitely wait for the links here. It’s nice to know that in some small way, we can give back to you, Amy, for providing this awesome site. :thumbsup:

Congratulations, this is so cool! :cheering: :happydance:

Crap. you Pm’ed me about that didn’t you :oops: Sorry. My head is spinning right now. The pink house is the only yarn store I have ever been too… so I can’t really attest to how worth the trip it is :rollseyes: But I like it! :thumbsup: If you are close by I would totaly go to it… and also there is supposed to be a new store in the area! Aparently a high end store?

Crap. you Pm’ed me about that didn’t you :oops: Sorry. My head is spinning right now. The pink house is the only yarn store I have ever been too… so I can’t really attest to how worth the trip it is :rollseyes: But I like it! :thumbsup: If you are close by I would totaly go to it… and also there is supposed to be a new store in the area! Aparently a high end store?[/quote]

lol…that’s okay…i was actually talking more about whether it is worth dealing with the mother who i am dragging along to the store! a new store though? eeeeeeeeeeeenteresting!

Amy, this is great news!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

On a side note, I am SO unbelievably sad that you Americans are able to order from Knit Picks, paying no shipping. You are so fortunate!! I ordered from them once, paying exchange, tax, and shipping, and it made it not worth it :crying: .

BUT, now I might HAVE to order from there anyways!! :wink:

Hot diggidy-dang!!
I’m new here, but boy, I must have landed in a great forum for them to hunt you out! :thumbsup:

I’ve already felt mighty welcomed by Ingrid and a few others. Thanks! I’m glad I found this forum. (Ok, enough gush for a little while! :oops: )

Thanks everyone!!! :sunny:

You all are so awesome to wait, how sweet of you! I wish I could put these links up earlier for you, sorry to make you wait!

Welcome blueknitter! :smiley:

Everyone I know who knits has told me about your site, so it’s great that you have such a good sponsor. Congratulations! :cheering: