Knit Picks "Shine" gets thumbs up from Knitter's R

I got my Knitter’s Review newsletter this morning, and they really sang the praises of Knit Pick’s new summer cotton blend yarn, Shine. I can hardly wait to try it! :smiley:

Wow, thanks for the link to that info. I had just convinced myself to stop buying yarn til I used up what I have…now I have a dilemma!
:slight_smile: kimmie

OK - After reading that review, I bought the Apricot Shine to make Blaze with.

[size=2]But only because my coworker wanted me to buy some wool of the andes to make him some Fiber Trends slippers & I HAD to buy SOMETHING else to put me over that $30 mark!! :oops:[/size]

Good thinking :wink: Kelly. I ALWAYS do whatever necessary to get free shipping…I figure…I would eventually buy the yarn anyway!

But only because my coworker wanted me to buy some wool of the andes to make him some Fiber Trends slippers & I HAD to buy SOMETHING else to put me over that $30 mark!!

Well, as long as you have a valid reason to justify it, Kelly. :wink: :wink: :wink:

I would love to make that pattern for my dd, but I am so not ready for Knitty’s piquant levels, yet. :verysad:

WHY? Just be BRAVE!!! I try not to look at a pattern in its ENTIRITY. I mean, I read through the whole thing first, but then I just take it line by line. Its not so scary that way!

I had to kick your butt about the circs, Renna…do we have to go through this AGAIN??? :wink:

LOL! Let me at least tackle a hat first. :wink: