Knit In on Super Bowl sunday NOW with Bears Video, pg. 3

:teehee: I was reading Vickie Howell’s blog this morning and seen that on Super Bowl Sunday DIY network will be doing a Knit in… chairty knitting… here are the details…

http://www.vickiehowell.com/blog2.html

Maybe I can knit a few squares while I watch the Superbowl. Who said knitting and football were mutually exclusive? :rofl: :roflhard:

GO PATS!

My LYS has it’s big annual sale the week around Superbowl Sunday. :teehee:

:teehee: I think that’s a great idea! I already knit mostly for charity so it won’t be new to me. Go for it knitters! :teehee:

ditto, HamaLee!

GO SAINTS! (:thinking:)

too bad da bears are kicking butt right now! (2 bad 4 u ) :teehee:

[size=7][color=darkblue]uuuuh[/color] [color=orange]… NO![/color][/size]

we’re friendly and loving here, except when it comes to football :heart:

too bad da bears are kicking butt right now! (2 bad 4 u ) :teehee:[/quote]

[size=7][color=darkblue]YEAH![/color] [color=orange]WHAT[/color] [color=darkblue]SHE[/color] [color=orange]SAID! [/color] [/size]:hug:

:heart: :hug: sorry mrs. desert rain :hug: :heart:

:teehee: :muah:

To be fair…IF they manage to win today, I will be rooting for the Saints.

IF! :wink:

yeah me too sigh

back to your regular-scheduled un-hijacked thread…

:cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woohoo: :woot: :star: :sun: :sun: :sun: :yay: :yay: :woohoo: :waving: :cheering: :cheering: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :woot: :star: :star: :star: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :heart: :heart: :cheering: :happydance: :balloons: :sun: :star: :woot: :woohoo: :yay: :yay: :yay:

YAY! DA BEARSSSSSSSSSSSS

[quote="“mrs desert rain”"]

So Sorry

GO PATS!!! (they have not won their division yet)

Go Indy! :teehee:

What’s a Super Bowl? :??

ditto, HamaLee!

GO SAINTS! (:thinking:)[/quote]

Aw I was pulling for the Saints, sorry… :verysad:

Pats are two TDs up on the Colts right now (w00t!) so I hope we get the chance to crush the bears for you. (And really…does Peyton have time to play football with all those flippin’ commercials?? :teehee: )

Well it would seem appropriate for the Patriots to lose to the Bears in the Super Bowl I guess. Doesn’t seem like a tradition that needs to be broken to me (yes even if it is 21 years later it is still a tradition! :teehee:)

Not theeeese Patriots baby. :happydance: Hehe…I’m too young to remember that anyway. NFC’s not getting a ring regardless…hehehehe.

come on Colts!!! Kick some Pat butt!!! :teehee: