Knit in front AND back?

What does this mean? Can anyone point me to some pics?

Sorry, I’m a beginner! :rollseyes:

Check out Amy’s Video

Have FUN!! :thumbsup:

If you look in the videos under Increases , Amy calls it a Bar Increase.

Thanks to both of you! That’s exactly what I needed to know. I just couldn’t find it!