King Cole Glitz cerise

Hi
I’m new to this forum but have been knitting for many years. I don’t do much these days so it can take ages to finish things. So I started a jumper using lovely King Cole Glitz cerise shade 482 (now discontinued) quite a while ago and am now thinking I’m going to run out before I finish, which would be a shame. I’ve tried everywhere including ebay but all sold out. If you have a spare ball in your collection that you don’t need, even if it’s not a 100% whole one, I’d be happy to buy it from you. Or even if you can suggest a really good non-glittery DK colour match that I could try.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Jackie

Hi. I looked on Ravelry in the yarn stash. Saw quite a few. They were not listed for sale/trade, but you can always message some of them to see if they’d be willing to sell. I know I have a bunch of yarn not listed for sale, but if someone asked about buying it, there’s a 50/50 chance I’d sell it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Robin

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply. A resource I didn’t know about! I’ll check it out. Very helpful.

Jackie