Kim hargreaves cerulean pattern

Hi all
I wonder if you might be able to help me. I don’t understand the arm instructions on this pattern and if I read them and work out the number of stitches it’s not right.
I’ve started with 182 stitches. The instructions read

K3, M1, k to last 3 stitches m1 k3. (this gives me 184 stitches)
Working all armhole increases set by last row Inc 1 stitch at each end of 8th row (now I have 186 stitches) and 2(0.0) foll 8th rows. (so I think this means just knit 8 rows with no increases as my pattern falls inside the brackets). Then (4 for my size) foll 10th rows then 0 foll 12th rows ( 194) stitches.

Here’s my confusion. I don’t get the 10th row 12th row increase bit and increasing by another 4 stitches doesn’t make 194 stitches. Can anyone help me understand what I’m meant to be doing please…am totally flummoxed!
Thanks.

Welcome to KH. What’s your pattern name and can you link to it? That would be helpful. I need to see it exactly as it is in the pattern and know what size you’re doing. Someone else may be able to give you an answer without it.

ETA Oops! I apologize, I see you gave the name already.

Welcome to KnittingHelp!
You’re fine up to 186sts and you’re right that if the pattern gives a 0 for your size, you can ignore or skip that direction.
The next direction is to increase on the 4 following 10th rows. That means to increase on row 10, 20, 30 and 40. Since that’s 4 inc rows or 8sts increased, you’ll go from 186 to 194sts.

Thanks Salmonmac. That makes sense now! I can crack on.
Yay!