KH Monthly Challenge, NEW CHALLENGER!

Okay, following discussions with Hildie, it appears that I’ll be doing the monthly challenges from now on! She PM’ed me and asked me if I could. Now, nothing is really certain until she or I hear from Amy, but I can’t wait to do my first one. I already have July all planned out, but you’ll have to wait and see! :wink:

:grphug:

:aww: I think I’ll really like doing it, and I hope she’ll give me some tips.

[SIZE=5][COLOR=red]:blooby::balloons:[SIZE=6][COLOR=red]Congratulation[/COLOR][/SIZE]:blooby::balloons::star::woot::star::sun::happydancing::cheering::cheering::balloons::cheering::star::yay::balloons::sun::happydance::woot::woohoo::thumbsup::happydance::woot::balloons:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=black]Can wait to see what you come up with.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I know that I’ll sound brand new here :??, but could you explain the knitting challenge.

I can’t wait to see what you come up with, I’ll try and join in if cash allows.

Please no felting!!! Felting frightens me! Mind you so did working with DPN’s and that’s actually fun!

RitaW you may get a Dalek yet!

knitting challenge is, They will come up with a project that everyone can knit. like a sweater for a tree, for Earth day. a recycling theme by knitting plastic bag together to make a bag. It is just something fun to do, You don’ t have to but it is fun.

Well, I Just talked to Hildie, and it turns out that I’m just doing July, and then one of the other mods will take over.

My vote is for a HP-related July challenge, what with the movie and the book coming out. :teehee:

Congrats, Conti!

I already had an idea, but that sounds great! I’ll have to seriously think about that one. Thanks, Stine!

I wouldn’t join in that one. Sorry but I hate Harry bleeding Potter.

[SIZE=1]me too :teehee:[/SIZE]

Or you could do two challenges, for the people who don’t like Harry Potter. :shrug:

Me too!

NoBones -

Felting is fun!!! You can do it. If you make any mistakes when you are knitting, the felting hides it. Throw it in your wahing maching for 15 minutes in hot water and you have a felted item. Try it and if you need any help, just let me know.

Yes, Nobones… no chickening out on the felting! :fingerwag: :lol:

The monthly challenge actually got me to try entrelac when I’d been knitting for only two months or so… :shock:

Well, so many suggestions, I know for certain that I’m going to do July, but after that, who knows :shrug: Hildie said that one of the other mods was taking over after July. Anyway, I have an idea, and I think it’ll really get people inspired :slight_smile:

What is it? Well, we’ll just have to wait and see, now won’t we? :teehee:

:hug::hug::hug:

Hey, Jan, any news on who’s taking over after me?

*if nobody wants to, I’d be glad to do it :teehee: *

I’m not good at waiting…just ask any company that I order yarn from!!! After all, it is only a week until July so you could go ahead and end the suspense!!!:pray: