KH Business Directory

[COLOR=red]LOVINGLY DEDICATED TO [/COLOR][COLOR=red]SPIKEY![/COLOR]
Here’s the concept: If you are a small business owner and a KHer, please PM your business contact information to me. This would include your website address, your KH identity and real name, and the name and type of business you own. I will create a business directory for our KHers so that we can all support each other’s businesses. I would like to have non-knitting and well as knitting-related businesses be included. So, I’ll make two sections.
I’d rather support a fellow small business owner and fellow KHer than a huge big box! Right? RIGHT!!!

Okay, we’ll start here, with:

[B]Knitting-Related Businesses[/B]
The Fuzzy Lamb
[I]Owner[/I] KnittinMitchie (Christine Walters)
[I]Type of Business[/I] We offer LIVE online knitting and crochet class as well as custom made stitch markers and row counters.
My husband Brian and I moderate and maintain the website and I teach all of the classes.

MWhitedesigns / Mary R. White
[I]Owner [/I]MWhite[I] ([/I]Mary White)
[I]Type of Business[/I] Producing full-scale, size-adaptable, written patterns, geared toward the production of tablecloths/covers, shawls and blankets. I also edit patterns for grammar and spelling errors and make samples that I sell in a local Artisans Gallery- The MACK and on Etsy.
I have patterns available for download on Ravelry(Mary R. White’s Ravelry downloads), Patternfish(MWhitedesigns) and Etsy(MWhitedesigns)

[B]Non-Knitting Businesses[/B]
Bonnie Jane Jewelry
[I]Owner[/I] PrincessBonnieJane (Bonnie Jane)
[I]Type of Business[/I] Handmade Shell Jewelry

Hartley Studio
[I]Owner[/I] HartleyStudio (Ann Hartley)
[I]Type of Business[/I] Handmade Jewelry

Mary Kay Cosmetics
[I]Owner[/I] Anngellica (Lori Gibson)
[I]Type of Business [/I]Mary Kay Cosmetics

My Cup of Tea
[I]Owner [/I]MoniDew (Monica Dewart)
[I]Type of Business [/I]Exquisitely Crafted Premium Teas. Also featuring Gift Baskets and Mini Gift Boxes, Tea Collections.

All-Trac

Sent you a PM re: this post.

The FABULOUS Mod Squad will being moving this post to a more appropriate location. Stay tuned for further developments!

Beijing-Benz Daimlerchrysler Automotive Specifications

Done! It sounds to me a like great idea so far! :thumbsup:

BUMP! (just bumping the post, to keep it fresh)

BUY AROMED VAPORIZER

Sounds interesting! Do you know where it will be yet?

you just posted to it! scroll up!

FORD XR FALCON SPECIFICATIONS

I’ve got a thread in Buy sell swap with stitch markers for sale :slight_smile: If you want to add a link to them :slight_smile:

bump (just keeping the topic fresh, and trying to catch any stragglers that would like to be listed.)

Subaru impreza wrx sti

Bump

What a good idea! KHers supporting KHers!!

Monica, maybe the mods could make this a sticky, rather than clogging up the directory with bumps?

Great idea! Mods?
We have a directory for knitting related businesses, but not one for members who own small, non-knitting businesses. Is it time for this to become a sticky?

Honda cr110

What’s Brewing at My Cup of Tea
January 2009 Newsletter