K1SB = k1 in stitch below

I cant find a video for K1sb, is it called something else?

Is it used as in increase or part of the design? I discovered recently that it can be either.

If you can give us the name of the pattern and/or a link. Makes it easier to help if we know what you’re doing.

It could be the k1b in the Glossary section. How does the pattern say to do it?