Just....WOW! UPDATE pg. 3!

I have always thought that you are a knitting goddess. This only proves it.

:smiley: You guys are SO SWEET…LOL, this is absolutely the only place in the world that I feel comfortable announcing such a thing :wink: Cause ya’ll don’t make me feel like some big headed dork :rofling: :roflhard:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Congratulations!!!

Weeeeee!! WTG! :cheering: :cheering:

I had to share this with you guys…I just found out that the BORN TO KNIT cloth pattern that is the Pattern of the Week at KPC was designed by THE Rebecca of Knitting Help forum.

Because seriously I didn’t make the connection before and so was surprised to see this post here. :o)

Oh, yes:

Congrats! :wink: :smiley:

Just adding my congrats to the many already out there!

[color=blue][size=6]WAY TO GO!!![/size][/color]

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Congratulations! :cheering:

Rachel, you didn’t know it was me?! I thought that you did :smiley: that’s funny!!

Now I know and won’t forget. :o) So many people contact me, sometimes it is hard to keep track.

Congrats, Becka! First socks, now this!!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

I’ve got one, too!! Mine’s the orange one!!! I love it and use it all the time!! :muah:

Yay!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

YAY congrats =D

Why, thank you all, thanks very much!!!
Ya’ll are all just so sweet…I am always amazed at how much everyone cares for one another on here! I’m very thankful to have found KH and all of you :muah: :grphug:

OH my…new happenings with the BORN TO KNIT cloth design!!! :blooby:
The very nice lady, Shellie, that manages the CraftBits website emailed me about adding the BTK pattern to CraftBits and it’s up today! And can be found here! I’m so excited and so very, very honored that this design was chosen :cheering: :cheering: I am about to knit up another cloth and take a better photo for her.
AND…that’s not all!!! I got an email from a knitter who wants to feature the same pattern in her knitting guild (Western Reserve Knitting Guild) newsletter!
I must say, I’m thrilled, and, a bit sore after picking myself up :passedout: after I passed out from the excitedment…LOL!
Thanks, ya’ll, I knew I could come here and you would understand and share my excitement!!! :blooby: :blooby:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

That’s so cool! It’s a great washcloth, so it’s not a surprise that everyone loves it!! WTG!

:slight_smile: I’m so happy for you! :cheering:

YAY :cheering: :cheering: that is brilliant! Grats to you =D I love your stuff =D

That’s great!!! :cheering:

:blooby: :blooby: :blooby: Nice!