Just..WOW! Absolutely UNBELIEVABLE!

I’m so EXCITED:cheering: :blooby: :cheering: :blooby: and so very, very HONORED!!!
My 2008 Pattern A Day Calendar arrived today :cheering: Brace yourself, cause you WON’T believe this (I’m still having a problem believing it :teehee:)!!!

[I]I HAVE 9 PATTERNS IN IT[/I] :thud:I’m in absolute shock :shock:! I’m so stunned! I’m so excited and honored, yet humbled all at once! It’s all unbelievable and exciting and I had to share it with ya’ll :muah: :blooby: :muah: :blooby: :muah:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Congratulations!

That’s so exciting! :cheering::cheering:

Congratulations! Woo hoo!

That’s fantastic!!! Congrats!!! :cheering::happydance::cheering::happydance::cheering::happydance:

Forgive me if I act totally and completely [B]UN[/B]-surprised. :smiley:

Congratulations!!!

WOW!!! I’m still following patterns pretty closely, so I’m SO IMPRESSED!

:woot:CONGRATULATIONS!!:woot:

That is awesome Becka!! Congratulations! :woot::woot:

Congratulations!!! :cheering:

Sounds like you need to take a deep breath, sit down, and rummage through your stash till the shock passes!!

YAY!!! I’m so happy for you!!!

Congratulations!! That is awesome!

:passedout:

You deserve the honor! Your work is just [I][B]amazing[/B][/I]! :muah:

That is so awesome! Congratulations!!! :cheering:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Jana

Congratulations!!! :thumbsup:

Wow! Good for you, you super-knitter!!:muah::muah:

That’s awesome! I know what calendar I’m buying next year!

YAY!!!

I will have to wait until December before I can get my hands on it though… :S :frowning:

Well laddy friggin’ daa… ~ :yadda::yadda:

Just kiddin~:teehee::teehee::teehee:

Great job~ :cheering::cheering:
ok can you share your Real name so that we can buy it and say… that’s OUR rebecca~!
OMG~ NINE patterns~!

WTG~!:cheering::cheering:

woooo!! That’s amazinggg. You’re amazing. Good job :hug:
I can’t wait to see those patterns!