Just how obsessed are we?

I voted for “I knit as often as I can”; I used to be pretty obsessed & it was beginning to bother me, so even though I knit almost daily, there have been times when I said “enough!” & forced myself to do something else.

I voted for knitting daily. I just don’t sit down without some sort of knitting in my hands.
Nikki

I seem to be somewhere between “I knit daily” and “I knit as often as I can.”

I’m also between the knit daily and knit as often as I can. My wrists have been bothering me lately. Kind of a combination of all the typing I do at work and all the knitting. I pretty much knit every day, but there are days that I have skip sometimes.

I voted “I knit daily” because I usually knit while watching tv and usually watch tv daily (I really want to see at least one news-program and I’m addicted to “as the world turns”)

often as I can.

I knit as often as I can … which is usually daily (or nightly as the case may be) … but sometimes I am just too tired or my eyes hurt too much …

I voted “knit daily.” Even if it’s just a row or two, I usually manage to get some knitting in. :XX:

I voted for “I’d give up sleeping if I could” because I have so many WsIP, i NEED to give up sleeping to finish! :rollseyes:

I also include “cleaning” “studying” “writing papers” “lesson planning” and “cooking” in with things I’d give up. (not that I cook or clean a lot, but the little time i spend doing that, I could be knitting)

You mean there are knitters who haven’t given up sleep time to knit? :shock:

I voted “I’d give up sleeping” because there have been way too many nights that I’ve stayed up WAY too late knitting. :slight_smile:

I do knit anytime I sit down. And, since I’m a stay at home mum, I’ve organized my day such that I can sit and knit quite frequently through the day as well.

I try to knit daily but I put I knit as often as I can b/c of my 22 month old running around the house, I don’t always get to do what I want to do! Imagine that? :slight_smile:

~danielle~

I voted I’d give up sleeping if I could. I usually stay up ‘till at least 2 a.m. anyway, so I guess I DO give up sleeping time as it is. :lol: I LOVE knittin’

I’m freakin’ obsessed and would give up sleeping (though I’d rather not, I do like sleeping), but sometimes I do give up eating or would if someone else didn’t make me something to eat.

Daily knitter here!!! I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t knit :smiley: I’m so thankful to have learned how to knit…it really, really helps me with keeping my mind off of my pain…and, it’s fun :smiley: What more can a girl ask for?! :wink:

I voted “I knit daily”. If I’m sitting down watching TV, that just isn’t enough. I need something to keep my hands busy so my knitting sits beside the sofa and I pick it up and do a few rows. Not to mention these past few days, I’ve been obsessed with finishing these socks. LOL

I have fallen asleep knitting (no joke) and have dreamed of knitting in my sleep, so I voted for “give up sleep” :roflhard: Although I don’t consider it “obsessed” I prefer to say I’m passionate about knitting. Much more positive!

I knit whenever I have a chance, but that’s only about once a day so I voted for daily. I stay up as late as I can knitting though! I also can’t watch TV without something in my hands- either the computer or knitting usually. I’m always multi tasking!

Hey Lieke, another ATWT junkie here too!

Kelly

~as often as I can~ is my answer. I was knitting daily, but the heat and guests have taken their toll this summer. :rollseyes:

I voted daily. I don’t know if I’d give up sleep but I do dream of knitting and if there was no need for sleep, I’d be knitting. I knit everywhere including resturants, union meetings and contract negoitations. Infact some of my union friends have renamed me Madame Defarge.

Nadja :XX: