Just Checking In

Due to work I haven’t been online much lately so just wanted to check in here and let everyone know that I am still alive and kicking.

The turtleneck is coming along and I am just about to start the ribbing for the bottom. After that just the sleeves to go. I’ll probably post an update pic once I get the bottom ribbing done.

Can’t wait to see :slight_smile: Take care!

Good to know you are still around and working hard and knitting when you can. Take care.

I’m glad to hear you’re doing well and working. :hug:

Glad to hear you are doing OK Mason. Can’t wait to see your finished sweater. Take it easy, and be safe!

Just thinking about you yesterday. Glad you are okay!

Glad you are working! I wish you safe travels and I’m looking forward to seeing pictures of your turtleneck.
Angel

Good to hear that you are okay and getting the work.

Hi Mason,

Good to hear you are ok.

Aargh, I can’t believe you said “only the sleeves to go.” When I make a sweater, the sleeves seem to take forever. That’s why I always make them both at the same time!

Post pics when you can.

Best,
Susan

Hey, Mason, good to “see” ya…I was wondering about you just today…Hope you’re doing ok :hug:

Good to hear from you:hug: Glad to hear you’re working:thumbsup:

Hey there, Mason! :waving: Thanks for checking in.

Glad you are doing well. You are missed when you are not around.

Sorry to see you’re not around much but really glad it’s because you’re working! Can’t wait to see the sweater and be safe there on the road.

Happy trails, Mason! Can’t wait to see the sweater.

:mrgreen:

Bambi

I’m sure glad to hear from you. :hug: I was just about to post a “Mason, where are you” thread. Can’t wait to see you’re latest work. Hope you are doing well my friend.

:waving:
Wish I could get the webcam thing down so I could “see” you.
Thanks for checkin’ in! :thumbsup:

Hang in there Mason!

I am following you on TWITTER! However, I don’t know how to post anything for anyone else to follow just yet. The FAQ’s and HOW-TO’s on Twitter aren’t very good, IMO.

:waving:

Glad you are busy. Stay safe…