Just A Hello

Hi Everybody:
It’s been quite a while since I posted on the site. But I’m still knitting…right now I’m knitting my favorite things socks:knitting: I’m just now working on the heel portion of my sock, which is my least
favorite part of the sock to knit. I have also been reading a lot. I have read Pillars of the Earth, which was a great book. I’ve also read The House at Riverton, this was also another great read…these are the kind of books that you wish wouldn’t end, if you know what I mean. Well, I’m going to work on my sock right now.:knitting: I will post again soon.
K :mrgreen:

Have you read the sequal to the Pillars of The Earth? It is called World Without End. It is even longer than Pillars. I really enjoyed reading both of them.

Pillars of the Earth is one of my all time fav books. I read the sequel a couple of years ago. It was really good, too. But not as good as Pillars. Whenever I’m reading a good book, I am sad when it is over. My family is happy because I am a part of the conversation again…

Hi Kath, welcome back! :yay:

Hi, I haven’t been here in ages, but I’m still knitting. Right now I’m knitting a pair of slippers that I plan to give as a gift. I am also reading my current book called A Dangerous Fortune by Ken
Follette, the bad thing is I can’t put it down. I’ve also read Pillars of the Earth and World Without End. Both of these were excellent
reads as well.
K

I’ve been thinking about what I’d like to knit next…Whenever I’m working on something, I begin to think about what possibilities there might be for the next project (it never hurts to think ahead, right?)
Anyway, since I love to knit I thought maybe I could sell some of my
knitted articles, so I went to a small boutique close to where I live to see if I could sell some stuff. The woman who owns the shop, told me
she would be interested in my proposal and asked if I could knit some
baby clothes. I guess that will be my next project. :knitting:
It’s really nice to have this site…It’s a great place to share ideas
and see what others are working on. :slight_smile:
I will keep you posted on how it all works out
K

Welcome back! It is a great place to mull over ideas and get all kinds of unique suggestions. I find myself thinking of the next project while I’m working away on something too. Hope the baby clothes go well. They’re always a hit.

Welcome back, knittin’ sister! We will enjoy your knitting and sharing!!!

Thanks for the book titles! I’m running right over to Amazon and see if they have the Kindle editions!

[B] Edited to add:[/B] Oh.wow! The House at Riverton was written by Kate Morton! I read her book: The Forgotten Garden! It’s a wonderful read! If you haven’t read it, you should!

Welcome back:hug: I read the first part of Follett’s trilogy. Really good.