June/July, 2018 Whatcha' Knitting?

Finished these over the weekend and there’s a matching cardigan on needles to go with them :smile:

What the well-dressed baby is wearing this spring! Darling and the cardigan is the icing on the cake.

These are beautiful! :smile:

Thank you :blush:

Just finished the matching cardigan :grin:

Perfect complement to the darling dress. Beautifully knit notknittingknots!

Thanks salmonmac, this was a bit of a fiddle. I’m happy to have it finished and pleased with the outcome( also hoping I don’t have to make another one any time soon!!:wink:)

My grandson loved his Afghan and has been using it.

You’re welcome. :smile:

That cardigan is lovely. What kind of yarn did you use, and what color is it in?

Thanks, I used Stylecraft Summer Breeze DK in Wisteria .
Oops! Sorry, I didn’t add the pattern details either, did I :roll_eyes: I used Patons PBN C 5105 Leaf Border Matinee Coat.

I’ve just finished a throw for my grandson who of course is of the age to love cars, trucks and fire engines.
https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/traffic-throw
I used the recommended yarn and found some cute Lego-like construction work fabric for the lining.Throw%20smaller

This is such fun and sure to be much loved by your grandson. Fabulous colour work salmonmac and a great match with the fabric lining. I have 2 little grandsons who would love one of these :heart::heart:

This is the right front pattern for the Lewis cardigan, first full rep (inc. pocket placement) I’m so happy there’s only this side and one sleeve to do in this pattern!!

That is a pattern and a half. It’s a work of art and a prize winner all in one!

Thank you salmonmac, I’m just hoping my eyes will hold out until it’s finished!! (at the moment I’m struggling to focus - maybe only do half a repeat a day for this side lol :joy:

That’s okay. The Wisteria is a pretty color.

That’s very beautiful. I like the colors you used in this. Your grandson will love and appreciate this.

What are the colors you used in it?

Thank you.
Here’s a link to the Ravelry page which gives the colors:

I love :heart:️ the blanket, did you use cotton fabric for the backing?