Jordana Paige...UPDATE

[color=indigo][b]There are pics of the tweeeeeed up and i gotta say, i find it delightfully girly! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

And there is a new satchelthat i am not as in love with but it is still kinda nice

And this link will take you to a page with all of their products!! ;)[/b][/color]

oooh yeah that tweed is cute :inlove: :heart: :inlove: :heart: :inlove: !!!

that tweed is TOTALLY hot. if that came in a not-so-pink color, i would be all over it! i gotta agree with you on the satchel too. it reminds me of an enormous old-skool change purse. Still cute, but the messenger bag gets my vote. :slight_smile:

oh, love the tweed. also like the satchel!

OH MY!!! I’m totally drooling over that tweed. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

ohh I love the tweed!!! :happydance:

Just copied and pasted the tweed website to my husband for Christmas!! I looooooooooooooooooooove it!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Oooh, I would really like that satchel if it weren’t for the funny closure on top. Looks kinda small though… :thinking:

DAYUM! I got that e-mail update too! Holy Moly! I LUUUV that tweed! Had the bag on my Christmas list - hopefully the ones who love me will check out the site and be as enamored as I am. I MUST have that bag. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh yeah, I got that email today…all her bags are yummy :thumbsup:

WHY WHY WHY did I agree to a christmas where only the kids get gifts? WHYYYYYYY??

But Pink is the new manly color! Didn’t you know that real men wear pink? :roflhard:

LOVING the tweed :inlove:

I actually like the Satchel… Very purselike… this coming from a gal with two purses made outa license plates! I think it would be fun to tote out for drinks or whatever… We have a cool place in town that seems to bring the hip knit chicks out… :wink:

i would dig the satchel more if the colors appealed to me more. if it is brown i want camel. i carry an orange purse…i would fully dig on a lime green purse…of course i love the pink tweed and plan on getting it with some of my christmas money and can hardly wait…not sure what other colors i would like… :thinking:

ok those 2 looks like something i would buy!!! much better than that last one!

if i was worried about things that were manly, i probably wouldn’t be obsessed with the fiber arts and praying that the Chanukkah fairy brings me a Jordana Paige messenger bag to tote my knitting around in. :wink: i just don’t like pink. :smiley:

if i was worried about things that were manly, i probably wouldn’t be obsessed with the fiber arts and praying that the Chanukkah fairy brings me a Jordana Paige messenger bag to tote my knitting around in. :wink: i just don’t like pink. :D[/quote]

:roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard: I think it is possible that i may adore him! :rofling: :roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard: :rofling:

Ya know my LYS has some of these for sale (just the red ones) and I thought it was kinda small. I wonder if the messenger bag is a little bigger? I love the satchel though.

this is total silliness, but can i just say that i am thorougly tickled by the fact their item numbers are Ks and Ps, i.e. K3 P5.

Ohh those are yummy knitting totes :drooling:

I’ll just keep both of mine though :stuck_out_tongue: