Jodstr2's blahg

oh, I forgot to add, the look I was really trying to go for is the Chyler Leigh hairstyle in the last 2 eps of Grey’s. mine’s pretty close in shape and theory, but my hair is a leeeeeetle less thick than Chyler’s.

:heart: ahh, Crocs. I finally experienced Crocs 2 weekends ago and now own 2 pairs. :heart:

and the Crocs give me excuses to knit more socks. :eyes:

hope all y’alls had a good Memorial Day weekend. I was lazy, stayed home and knitted and slept a lot. Dyl and CV cleaned up the patio, and we hung out there Monday afternoon.

I decided I want KP Options DPNs in the smallest sizes, and the Chart Keeper, and Options circs in 0, 1, 2, and 3 16". funny how that works :rollseyes:, every time the catalog arrives in the mail I’m reminded I’ve been meaning to order stuff :roflhard: .

whoa, Options sizes 1 and 2 are avaialble in different mm widths…

a bit down this morning. no particular reason. just blah. :thinking: :sad:

:waving: Hi, Jodi! I can’t believe I’ve never stopped by your blog before. :oops: Hope you’re feeling better!

:heart: thanks hunterjenn. I have a lot on my plate right now, and am trying hard to work through it a bit at a time.

Jodi - I bet that hairstyle looks good! you’ll have to let me know as I have very thick hair and would be afraid of the layers…

Hope you are feeling better!

hi Lisa :heart: the cut works well for me. my top bobbed section isn’t as neat as Chyler’s in the pic, but the general shape is the same.

I feel a bit better, but I really need some sleep and some time to regroup.

[quote="ContiKnitter"I got this interview in my e-mail, and thought I would share my answers.

Could you answer this little interview in your blog? Thanks![/quote]

[B]1. Do you knit continental or English?[/B]
English.

[B]2. How long ago did you learn to knit?[/B]
2.5 years ago.

[B]3. First FO?[/B]
a garter stitch scarf for my FIL’s gf, made with Lion Homespun.

[B]4. Favorite yarn?[/B]
hmmm. KPPPM for its clean luminescence, Kureyon for its colors like no other, Karaoke for its glowing color transitions, STR SW LW for it’s colorful cushiness.

[B]5. Favorite pattern?[/B]
the We Call Them Pirates hat got me over my fear of Fair Isle, and
Silver’s Sock Tutorial got me over my fear of socks.

[B]6. Favorite pattern source?[/B]
I don’t have one in particular. whatever I like at the time is what I like.

[B]7. Favorite needles? [/B]
Addi Turbos.

[B]8. Nicest thing you’ve ever knit?[/B]
Alison’s Scarf.

[B]9. Most hated project?[/B]
the Neck-Down Hooded Tunic I still haven’t finished, and haven’t touched since some time last year. all I have left to do are part of the sleeves and the hood, but I already hate it.

[B]10. Who are you going to pass this on to?[/B]
I’m hoping everyone at KH answers it.

English.

2.5 years ago.

[B]3. First FO?[/B]
a garter stitch scarf for my FIL’s gf, made with Lion Honespun.

[B]4. Favorite yarn?[/B]
hmmm. KPPPM for it’s clean luminescence, Kureyon for its colors like no other.

the We Call Them Pirates hat got me over my fear of Fair Isle, and
Silver’s Sock Tutorial got me over my fear of socks.

I don’t have one in particular. whatever I like at the time is what I like.

Addi Turbos.

Alison’s Scarf.

the Neck-Down Hooded Tunic I still haven’t finished, and haven’t touched since some time last year. all I have left to do are part of the sleeves and the hood, but I already hate it.

I’m hoping everyone at KH answers it.

English. I’m trying to teach myself continental, but so far no good.

about 2.5 yrs ago.

[B]3. First FO?[/B]
a garter stich scarf with lots of fringe in Lion Homespun for FIL’s gf.

[B]4. Favorite yarn?[/B]
where do I begin?
KPPPM for its clean luminescence, Kureyon for its colors like no other, Karaoke for its glowing color changes, STR LW SW for its colors and squishiness, Cashsoft 4 ply for its softness, Wool Bam Boo for its shine…

none in particular, whatever happens to catch my eye atm. but I will say the We Call Them Pirates hat got me over my fear of fair isle, and Silver’s Sock Tutorial got me over my fear of socks.

none in particular.

Addi Turbos.

idk. I have lots of favorite FOs.

the Neck-Down Hooded Tunic I started in like Feb 2006 and haven’t touched in ages. I can tell already I won’t wear it if I ever complete it.

yay :woohoo:I just ordered the Chart Keeper, Options in sizes 0, 1, and 2 16", and DPNs in 0, 1, 2, and 3. :slight_smile:

Tag you’re it:happydance:

oooh! sorry sweetie, I did it a couple of pages back. :aww:

my LYS carried Lexie Barnes bags. I bought a small Sweetpea and a Gem today.
now I want a Duchess and a Darling… :drool:

CV broke his left ankle while skateboarding on Sunday. does it ever end? :zombie:
I guess things could be a lot worse. I need to keep reminding myself.

ok, everything I look at in Kureyon makes me :drool:.
redheadrachel’s Fake Isle Hat :heart:, a 2-colorway scarf I saw on helloyarn :heart:… and I still want to make Lizard Ridge.
rmturtle gave :heart:me 6 skeins at Christmas to start my Lizard Ridge stash. so, since I have sock yarn to keep me occupied for the next month or so, and a disturbing lack of funds, I guess I should start saving for a Kureyon order from WEBS.

I hope everyone here is doing ok. I’m scarce on here these days. life is getting in the way of my computer time and knitting time.

happy 4th, everyone!

I just got a new niece last night! my cousin’s wife had a little girl named Kameryn. she joins big sis Chloe (turning 5 on Halloween). :heart:

:inlove: What a cutie!!!

And I love the bow on her head! :teehee:

thanks Dilly! :heart:

Daaaaaaaaaarrrrliiiiiiinnnnnggggggg!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: