Jodstr2's blahg

Ipod? :shrug:

But WOOHOO! an excuse to knit!!! :cheering:

yes! iPod!

so TEENY!

Love it!! I love my shuffle, though it’s the longer one (looks just like a thumbstick). I haven’t made a cozy for it, though. I can’t wait to see what you knit up for yours! Teeny!

THANK YOU AMY for the magic loop video!!!
:muah: :hug: :heart:
I was about to throw my DPNs acrioss the room, but I remembered the cool video on here. I watched it 4 times.
cozy is done :D! I used Jojoland Melody. I’m making another one in KPPPM.
here are pics. the quarter is for size reference. the ribbing on top and whipstitching on bottom AND the flower are pretty wonky, but it does its job :D. finished cozy is approx 2 5/8" long by 1 7/8" wide. now I need to make one to be used when the iPod is in use. a flap? button hole? ?

Ooh! Cute! It would be pretty easy to throw in a buttonhole. :shrug:

been churning out Shuffle cozies like there’s no tomorrow… all this stash is coming in handy since I can’t afford to buy yarn right now.

pics later… none with buttonholes, they’re all basic pouches, except my original one, to which I added an i-cord neck strap.

hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. we just ate our first leftover meal, many more to come.

I made a strap for the Shuffle pouch, an earphone pouch, and a large pouch for both of them.

I’m also making a set of three with the blue/green/purple/yellow/brown KPPPM, and plan to do the same with the purple/pink KPPPM later.

aii, long time no blog.
hope all of you are having a wonderful winter cheer season. peace and contentment to all. :heart: :heart: :heart:

no work 'til Jan 2. :happydance:

wish it was more like Jan 31 tho.

hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas. we went to CV’s auntie’s house. quiet, mellow, nice. we had prime rib. it was just his auntie, his dad, he, and I. she has 2 cool dogs, and is dogsitting another cool dog, and my FIL brought his dog.

kitty sleeping in her Kitty Pi.

2 Branching Outs that will be sent to Mom and Nana:
both used 2 skeins each Classic Elite Wool Bam Boo. the grey was on size 7s, the blue on size 8s. I did the grey first and thought the leaves were too pinched, so I upped the needle size for the blue.

Stitches West, Feb 22-25, baby!!! :happydance:
not even 5 minutes literally around 2 corners from my house! :happydance:
oh well, not much extra fundage this year so I’m not too excited. I’ll go, since rmturtle and kath are coming from out of town to go, but I almost don’t even wanna walk around and be tempted. :frowning:

I’m doing another Branching Out, this time in Socks That Rock lightweight in the Puck’s Mischief colorway. 360 yards for $18.50, couldn’t pass it up last Sunday when I took rmturtle to Purlescence. on the Blue Moon site tho, looks like the price is going up to $19. I prefer Branching Out in solid colors to show the leaves, but this is turning out interesting.

Puuuuuurrrrrrtttyyyy!!! :inlove: (and so is kitty!) :heart:

:hug: thank you Sara! :hug:

love the kitty pi!!! I just bought yarn for branching out, too! (green llama, yummmmmm)

:heart: thanks Hildie! :heart:

:woot: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :woot:

my jeans are loose! I now have 2 pairs that won’t stay up without a belt!!!

:happydance:

Go JOD! GO JOD! :woot:

How are you getting your pants to fall off? :eyebrow:

:roflhard:

cutting out most of my processed carbs, and replacing them with more meat, fresh fruit and veggies with lowfat cottage cheese or lowfat yogurt. I also snack on raw almonds. I still eat kind of a lot, but I’m not eating my usual bread, crackers, and pasta. now to make a routine out of treadmilling…

I love all the shuffle cozies.

I’ve lost 11 lbs and I’m stalled there. I’m always shocked when I put my pants on and I can actually button them without a struggle. I’ve cut out fast food. I don’t even crave it anymore.

thanks JLC! :heart:

it’s a struggle sometimes. I woke up this morning craving a Whopper and onion rings :drool: !!! but I love the way my clothes fit now and am looking forward to buying smaller stuff. I gotta get on the treadmill and make a routine out of it.