It's FRIDAY!

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
no knitting for me last night.
and didn’t bring to work as I’m going out at lunch.
But tonight I’m hoping to get back to the sweater.
I did get it unraveled and back on the needles to the point I wanted in the body, so I am set to go!

[size=2]I took today off because I’m sick. Couldn’t face another day and my house is a mess and I can’t stand it here, either.[/size]

you lucky dog. I would love to be home today!
oh well, i’ll soon be off for the holidays.

:cheering: Yeahhh dh will be home the next 2 days!! Although he is going to an OSU/Michigan Party in Columbus tomorrow soo it will be like he is at work :??

Oh Ingrid…&*^$% the house! KNIT!

Ingrid,
Sorry to hear you are sick. Get better real soon,
Susie

sick means not-sick-just-need-to-take-a-day-off :oo:

But thanks for the good wishes, I may need them before the day is through.

sick means not sick eh? Gosh, is everything like a newbie reading a pattern around here??? LOL.
Well, if you took the day off and you are NOT SICK then clean up that mess. LOL…You know I mean that in the nicest of ways. :slight_smile:
Susie

I feel like I need somebody to crack a whip! I keep finding myself already thinking ‘well, the weekend is coming. . . .’ Once I get started in earnest, it’ll get done. Just need more coffee.

[color=darkblue]Ingrid,
OK, ONE more cup of coffee and then “HAVE AT IT”. LOL,
Susie[/color]

dustina, our big game is the Alabama/Auburn game. it’s HUGE here, so everyone will be partying and watching etc.
ROLL TIDE!

Better than being Friday, it’s my last day of work before vacation!!!

[size=7][color=indigo][b]   WOO-HOO!!!!![/b][/color][/size]

I don’t come back to work for seven weeks…three of which I’ll be in Hawaii!!! (30th anniversary/Christmas)…

And to start off my vacation, my grandson, who is 10.5 will be coming up next Wednesday for a five day visit, by himself. The only bad part (and is it really that bad) is all day next Saturday is my knitting class with Cat Bordhi herself!!! I am beside myself w/anticipation!!!

This is a very good Friday indeed!

pat.

AKA “Mental Health Day”

My husband used to call work and tell them he had “the 24 hour plague”…I think they were on to him. :roflhard:

Pat that is wonderful!!!
congrats on your anniversary too.
are you taking knitting with you?

Tigger,
Maybe on the plane and possibly for the room late at night, but I have not decided for certain yet. I do know they have three yarn shops there!!! :smiley:

pat…waiting for 11/26 to get here!

Congrats bubba! :shock: :happydance:

Clean that house Ingrid! I cleaned my room yesterday somewhat…and it’s kinda like my “house”. I couldnt stand it either.

Kitchen, two bathrooms, diningroom floor, laundry in progress–getting there! :wink:

oooooo, I won’t tell my DH that- he’d love to be in Columbus tomorrow. GO BUCKS!!! We are having a suprise party for my grandmother’s 90th birthday tomorrow- at gametime. I told him he could sneak out and find a TV somewhere!! :wink:

OK all,

I graduated from the University of Michigan, my oldest DD graduated from Ohio State, football party at my house tomorrow, aaannnnddd:

[size=7][color=blue]GO BLUE!!![/color][/size]

and go [color=green]Michigan State[/color]

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Mary

My daughter is in graduate school at the University of Michigan. :slight_smile: She’ll be at the game this weekend! :cheering: