It's a wonderful day!

[size=6][color=orange]I’m so very, very :smiley: :smiley: !! 1st of all…I find the dress for my nephew’s wedding and never had to leave the house (dr’s orders…can’t for 2 weeks so I was stressing about how to get the dress!!)…so I ordered it off of HSN!! Loved it…couldn’t believe it…great day…it’s a reversible dress…and it’s pretty…my fave color…Pink!!!
Then I was :thinking: concerned about the shoes bc I only wear birkenstocks (health reasons & bc I like em alot!!) and I couldn’t quite buy the pair that I want right now…then… :figureditout: I decided that I would wear a pair of my burgundyish colored sandals…and I’m gonna make felted flowers of the proper pinks to go on the sandals (sounds a bit odd…but I’ve done the sketch in my head…and they will be cute…or I will buy a pink pair of birks…lol!)…THEN… :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :cheering: :cheering: I got this HUGE box of yarn from knitpicks!!! :balloons: :present: all these presents & joy in one day!!!
I just wanted to share my joy joy joy!!!
And I need to ask ya’ll a :?: …do u have any patterns for very cute felt flowers for my shoes?!..they r gonna be cute…and I will take a pic to show u all…lol!!
oh oh oh…the new cotton called crayon from KP is tooo cute…very bright colors for my granddaughter’s dresses…and I have all this yarn for booga bags and a sophie and…oh boy…lots of stuff!!
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: YAY YAY!!
[/color][/size]

Sounds like a fun day for you! Yay! :happydance:

:heart: :heart: :heart: and…don’t u just love the pic of my baby, miniature doxie, Sally that amy posted for me under my name?! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: THANKS AMY

She looks just like the dog I grew up with. Not a minature though. But Fraulein had the same markings. I miss that little girl!

Yours is sure a cutie!

:heart: :heart: :heart: Sally…she rules the roost around here! I have to be home during the day, so she is a great companion!! And very much a clown!!
:crying: sorry u miss yours…get another…get a minni…it’s as if she’s always a pup